30 November 2006

This post brought to you by coffee, finals, and the letter 'P'

Even though the Pens game was days ago, I haven't had a chance to make a post about it. Good game, we won, but there were a few things I wanted to comment on:

1. Colby Armstrong got two goals, the first in the season for him. I'm really glad that he scored, now maybe people will get off his back.

2. Sidney was back. I don't think I need to say any more on that subject.

3. Fleury was looking really good, he made some spectacular saves...he also gave me a few heart attacks. Bobblehead magic?

4. Did anyone who saw the game winner for the Pens get a little flutter in their heart?


After neglecting blog land for the past two days, I checked The Pensblog (who was kind enough to give us a link. Thank you!) and saw an article about John LeClair and how his future may not involve Pittsburgh. Now, I know for a lot of Pens fans he's not really anything special, but as (far as I know) the only homeboy playing in the NHL at the moment, it's great that he's finally playing for MY team after all those years in Philly. I also get to rub it in the faces of the Flyers fans, which gives me warm fuzzies. He's got to do what is best for his career, though, and 4th line with only a spattering of minutes is probably not what he's looking for. Whatever you do, LeClair, please don't go to Anaheim.

No comments: