11 June 2008

D-Mac is back again!

Darren McCarty will be signing autographs at the Taylor Gibraltar Trade Center on Sunday June 15th from 1-3 pm! For those like me who watched him all through this season as he made his way back to the big leagues, this is awesome - except I have Tigers tickets that afternoon for a game that starts at 1 pm, so I'm not sure I'll be able to make it.

I saw Valtteri Filppula and Dan Cleary at Gibraltar last year, although it was at the Mt. Clemens location, and it was a blast. You're ushered through the line fairly quickly, but you get a minute or two to chat (or, in my case, poke fun at Jiri Hudler) with the players. One word of advice though - since this doesn't sound like it's an actual sports card show this time, look for something to get signed (there's a $30 fee per item) in advance, or your only options will likely be a choice between a couple 8x10 glossies - nice quality but not always the picture you might have chosen!

If anyone else happens to make it, be sure to let NPI know all about it (with pictures!)

1 comment:

her first time stories said...

In all my life, no one hadever held my nipples so tightly as to make them hurt, but Ididnt complain, I wanted him to know that he could do whateverhe wanted to do to me, even if it hurt. He asked a question.
just beastiality stories
wives true stories sex with dogs
true adult sex stories
search nifty stories
bdsm forced stories
In all my life, no one hadever held my nipples so tightly as to make them hurt, but Ididnt complain, I wanted him to know that he could do whateverhe wanted to do to me, even if it hurt. He asked a question.