Well, we're about a third of the way through the misery that is the offseason, and we're all still alive so far (I think). Posting has been lax thanks to, well, not a lot happening. In fact, such little has happened that we've banded together for mass viewing sessions of The Cutting Edge in hopes that maybe we can the crazy that's setting in with as quiet as the hockey world has been these past few days. Which brings to mind a few questions:
- Will Boogaard Fighting Camp shirts ever show up on eBay?
- Who will sign Jussi Markkanen? And why haven't they yet? Are the hockey gods still mad at me? And for that matter, what of Ty Conklin?
- Is the new guy in Edmonton brave enough to wear #44?
- Will Darcy Tucker quit hockey for the more(?) lucrative acting profession? (And at the very least, will his appearance in Little Mosque on the Prairie make me as happy as I'm expecting it to?)
- Is CapsChick going to supply me with the amazing work of genius that is the Cutting Edge soundtrack or am I going to have to go hunt it down myself?
- Do Avs fans do these things just for us Wings fans' benefits?
- Will my favorite little Tiger pitcher Andrew Miller learn to throw something other than a fastball? And will my inane love of him continue? On the topic of baseball, how awesome is Magglio Ordonez?
- Do any of these questions really have anything to do with hockey?